Search & Win

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mission Statement

Hello, there!

My name is Aimee. I have a wonderful husband and a 16 month old daughter. We live off of very modest means on a normal basis. I am a stay at home mom out of necessity (though I love it dearly). My husband was working in the manufacturing business, making printed circuit boards-until he got laid off. We are currently living off of a very meager unemployment until we get back on our feet.

The purpose of this blog is that even before we got knocked down financially, we have a ton of fun in the kitchen. How so? We try making foods from scratch wherever possible. Last year, I had a meager vegetable garden due to obtaining our house late in the growing season. This year, we're hoping for a much larger production from my gardening ventures.

This blog is about our adventures in finding ways to live off of less money at every turn. We welcome comments with suggestions, when stated politely. I hope to post often with tips, or just how we live.

Follow us as we learn our way in this life!

No comments:

Post a Comment