Search & Win

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wow.

I am going to be off topic a bit today. Sorry.

I just wanted to quickly peek on. I'm having a rough day...don't worry, nothing is "wrong", I'm just having one of those days. You know the one, where you can't get yourself motivated to do nearly anything? Yup. That's my day.

Yesterday, I did a ton. Andrew and I attended a mandatory meeting in the morning in relation to some help we are getting to make sure we don't fall under while he is unemployed. Than, we picked up the girl, I finished painting the living room, we managed to get most of the furniture in place, and now I just need to clean up the stuff.

I put a few pictures back up on our living room walls today, and re-filled the bookshelves. But, aside from caring for the daughter, who was in rare form, wanting only to cuddle Mom.

I'm sorry for those that were looking for more than this, I'll try again tomorrow. :D

1 comment:

  1. You need to write for you, not for those who might be reading. If you have nothing to write about, then skip a day. Not a big deal. I do it all the time. Don't put more pressure on yourself.

    Just my opinion. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete